River of Joy base from the road

River of Joy base from the road
Picnic Patio goes to work

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Plans for the picnic area.

Hello dear friends, I am back in Simferopol for the first time since last Tuesday. I am still getting way too hard hit on the cost of internet in the boonies. It is runnng nearly $10 a day there. I go through my prepaid account like a hot knife through butter. Thus after a couple of days I wind up with no money left in my account and no internet access at all. This is the first time I have gotten online in days. During the hiatus however I got some serious drawing done for the next round of building at ROJ in Ovrashki (Canyon) or Kainaut, (which I am told means "Cliffs"in old Tatar).

The Lord has given me artistic talent which has developed somewhat over the years, but during this session I was keenly aware of the Lord's intervention in the creative process. This is not at all surprising as our Lord is the ultimate creator and all the best creations of man have His stamp on them. Let me share the Baluster pic here if I can figure out how it is done. In short the design was beyond my personal abilities. Only God can do such perfect designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment